Bombshell - COVID is venum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Apr 12, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

BlueDuck, Dont and enloopious like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Do you mean vellum, velum, or venom???

Oh man...why would anybody lend any credence to that nitwit (Ardis)...oh yes...Stew Peters would. :rolleyes:

Is Bryan Ardis 'DC' an immunologist? Is he a virologist? Is he an epidemiologist? Is he a credible scientific researcher of any kind in the field upon which he is talking? Does he possess any training or qualifications that give him any credibility whatsoever to speak with any authority at all on the subject? Nope...he's a fricken former chiropractor doing the rounds of conspiracist internet talk shows. Has Stew Peters done any due diligence fact checking into Ardis's claims??? I'm not seeing any, from the amount of head nodding and 'soft ball' questions that he had been asking

Claims about remdesivir 'killing' patients used to discourage medical care

The disclaimer on Ardis's website says it all...
    Unfortunately Ardis does not make any similar disclaimers to the nutbag crazy 'factoid' opinions which he spouts online if his Brighton website interview is anything to go by.

Apparently Ardis's self professed field of 'professional' interest is Acne. Our Story

Although Ardis has a 1st Amendment right to free speech, to freely express his opinions...one would do well to do one's own due diligence to evaluate the factualness, accuracy and credibility of such opinions...I don't know about others on this site, but I think that there was a whole bunch of snake oil being sold to the clueless and gullible in that interview...just my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    sec_monkey likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

You seem pretty angry. There are THOUSANDS of doctors and nurses who all say that Remdesivir will kill you. Its kind of a known thing and YOUR own track record for mistakes is quite high so I'm not really sure you're one to criticize and name call. Also you are about to open a can of worms.

fl4848 and Capt. Tyree like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

We had noticed something during this planedemic about who came down with it and who didn't.
    Smokers, were far less likely to show any symptoms of covid 19.

Now, I am aware of why that could be.

enloopious and fl4848 like this.
  5. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Wow. Just wow.

fl4848 likes this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have seen lots of chatter on the Stew Peters video and I blew it off as mainly garbage but there is always a bit of truth in everything so one just needs to research to find out what it is. People need water to live so scaring folks off of consuming something vital is bad. @chelloveck I know you watch Dr Campbell but some dimiss him as garbage because he is not a "real" doctor but actually a nurse. Yet I am one that looks to Dr Campbell for information.

I do believe there is an evil that has taken over much of our medical establishment. I would be terrified to go into a hospital. I firmly believe that since I am unvaxxed, I would receive second-tier care.

7. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

If any care at all.

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

That claim can be put into the category of Trumpian "people say" level of (in)credibility...which doctors and nurses?, and what credible peer reviewed published sources are they citing?

[​IMG]

You're entitled to your opinions, but trotting out a lazy tu quoque smear of alleged unspecified "mistakes", is simply unbecoming of a fine interlocutor such as yourself.

[​IMG]

I have been opening cans of worms at SM since 2010: With 13.5K messages, and 22.8K likes to my credit... being the site's resident contrarian enfant terrible worm can opener, whatever else is new ??? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I do my own Due Diligence research, and I rarely give any credence to an Unknown Yahoo who only has a UTube Channel, or a Website, and no credentials in the specific field of expertise, in question… Like that Professor of Religion at BYU, WHO CLAIMED, he had positive proof that the Twin Towers we brought down by Explosive Detonation of planted Explosives… The guy was a NUT JOB, of the first order, and his proof, was the worst Chemistry I have ever read…There are many other examples of such BS, being foisted off as “Scientifically Proven FACTS, EVERY DAY, BY Yahoos spouting off, about things they have zero knowledge about, or experience with…. Just say’en, YMMV….

chelloveck and Gray Wolf like this.
  10. enloopious

In typical communist fashion you post responses using exactly the tools that you purport to be against. Nice info-graphic supporting all of your points of view. Did you make it yourself? Don't forget to pull out the Trump card (TDS). How do you feel about people using Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine? You're OK with a drug that kills people being used but for one that won the nobel prize in medicine for its safety and effectiveness you are going to call it horse de-wormer. Talk about thinking for yourself... Oh wait! You mean because it was on TV it must be true? Have governments never turned on their people or is it different this time because its you?

No I'm not going to google your made up words. If you have something to say then say it in English.

I have been at SM since Jan 2009 and have been fighting communism for 50 years and I don't care if people like me or not.

To answer your question, anyone in the health care field knows that standard respiratory care involves moving the patients and getting them ambulatory. Blood circulation is essential to survival. You think there's no incentive for people to die? Think again but I'm sure in typical fashion you will not have a response to evidence when presented with it. Do you really think I don't have facts to back up what I say? Regardless of facts experience has shown that you will neither acknowledge them or discuss them and a snowballs chance in hell you will accept them.

Hospitals in COVID-19 hotspots to receive $10 billion more in federal aid
    Remdesivir shouldn't be used on hospitalized Covid-19 patients, WHO advises
    Remdesivir and Mortality in Patients with COVID-19 - PubMed
    Large Remdesivir Study Finds No COVID-19 Survival Benefit
    Remdesivir is causing many diagnosed Covid Patients to Die
    First Degree Murder: Remdesivir is Being Used to 'Kill Us' - RAIR
    https://secureservercdn.net/198.71....com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/remdesivir.pdf
    CDC director agrees hospitals have monetary incentive to inflate COVID-19 data

mysterymet and Capt. Tyree like this.
  11. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

More from Dr. Ardis on COVID venom:
    [​IMG]
    Part 2/3 - Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and treatments
    NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re...
    [​IMG] www.brighteon.com

[​IMG]
    Part 3/3 - Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and treatments
    NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re...
    [​IMG] www.brighteon.com

Mike Adams: Naysayers who dismiss the SNAKE VENOM reality of drug development are simply IGNORANT
    [​IMG]
    Naysayers who dismiss the SNAKE VENOM reality of drug development are simply IGNORANT
    For more updates, visit: Brighteon NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food...
    [​IMG] www.brighteon.com

enloopious likes this.
  12. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

You all know that here at the monkey it is OK to present opinions, but when the discussion breaks down to personal attacks it forces intervention.

Just a friendly reminder to be civil. Everybody knows that the virus was introduce into the population by aliens bent on modifying humans so that they can survive interstellar space travel. :rolleyes:

chelloveck likes this.
  13. enloopious

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7