Bobo got rained out........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seawolf1090, May 31, 2010.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The Illegal Kenyan's photo op at the Abraham Lincoln memorial in Chicago got rained out - darn, no media gimme for bobo.......

[fnny]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol: Like anyone else out to honor the fallen would be discouraged by rain. He's going to melt like chocolate on a hot stove? Gimme a break. I'd go in wool uniforms (and did) for far less meaningful ceremonies.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

So many thoughts jumped into my mind when I read this. The first was; that's what they make umbrellas and raincoats for. or a rain slicker or poncho.
    Then there was the old adage ... about being so sweet your afraid you will melt..... Nah that doesn't apply to lord Bobo.
    maybe like a turd he is afraid he will float and be washed away in the deluge. .... now that is possible because his policy decisions certainly stink.
    But, I have a solution for him so he isn't washed away. .... maybe a rope to anchor him to a fence, or a rock, or a tree. .... something that will not easily wash away, even in a flood. .... now if he will just let me help him with the rope. ... yes sir mr president, just lean forward and sorta bow, I know you know how. Let me slip this over your head....................
    rain baby rain !!![lolol][boozingbuddies]

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Rain likely shorted out his teleprompter....... [lolol]

5. gomer

gomer Hooligan

EDIT - Nevermind. I got it.

6. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Soaked.....

Saw the brief news clip on FOX News. How ironic it was that PBO held a wind blown umbrella up high and stepped up to the microphone to warn the crowds to seek shelter from lightning. Even a supposed a*t*chri**t figure fears God's lightning bolts.:rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7