Bill of Rights forum

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by melbo, Jan 27, 2013.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Created due to the quantity of Second Amendment threads that are floating around here. Let's try to get all gun grab and firearms ban legislation topics in here. We'll help you out by moving threads around from time to time. ;)

Thanks

2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Thanks Melbo.

3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

you're a good dude.
    I wish we had amendments here. Keep fighting for yours, lest we lose our rights altogether

4. TexasAggie

TexasAggie Monkey+++

So Mass makes it very hard to have a weapon at home, but they don't mind letting hte cops into their homes without a warrant; the 1776 Patriots must be spinning in their graves.

Motomom34 and VisuTrac like this.
  5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

@TexasAggie, that was my first thought when I listened to the report of home searches. I wonder if there were any who denied them access and if so, what the consequences were/will be. How many lists can they be on simultaneously? About as many angels that can dance on the head of a pin!

Motomom34 and VisuTrac like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

My husband and I were discussing how these people just left the LEO's come in and search. I would have said we are fine here but sorry you cannot search my house. I do wonder if anyone declined a search.

mysterymet likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7