Bill Gates Wants You DEAD!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 26, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Summary:
    1. Bill Gates said he wants to kill us all. In interview after interview he says he wants us all dead.
    2. Bill Gates is on the flight logs to Epstein island and freely admits it.
    3. Bill Gates is put in charge of vaccines.
    4. Bill Gates wants to block out the sun.
    5. Bill Gates is releasing GE mosquitoes in FLA and TX right now with unknown or dubious goals.
    6. The people accept the vaccines from a murderer and child sexual abuser.

How did anyone in their right mind think it was OK for him to be in charge of telling us all what to do? How is it that people still trust him? The people are insane! That is how. If that doesn't prove that we are all part of a psyop then nothing will.

I think its important to point out that Bill is not a doctor, scientist, or even credible human being. The first video is about how BG wants to block out the sun. Anyone with a pulse should be able to figure out how bad this is just by using their common sense.

These are BG saying that he wants to kill a billion people. He also says he wants to get CO2 to a level of 0. Since plants breath CO2 this is an impossible goal. Since it is an impossible goal, that makes it a psyop. The CIA has long used impossible goals (ex: gay rights, SJWs, abortion, gun control, ETC) to manipulate people and control populations. But what ever can his goal be?

After we hear from BG own mouth that he wants to kill everyone, he then put himself in charge of funding Fauci to create CV19 in a lab. This is now going through Congressional hearings and Senator Rand Paul is getting death threats for asking these questions. Obviously death threats only come when you are correct.

REVEALED: Dr. Fauci Plotted with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Effectiveness - Fort Russ
    Facts or Theory: Covid19, Wuhan Labs, & the Bill Gates Connection…
    Genetically modified mosquitoes have arrived in the US - CNN

WHY WOULD ANYONE TAKE A SHOT / MOSQUITO / ADVICE FROM A MURDERER??? WAKE UP!

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Bill Gate's father was a leading figure in the Eugenicist movement and looks like his son is following in his footsteps.
    A really good video that lays it all out is Endgame. Made 14 years ago it could be taken from today's headlines.

"Get this historical documentary that Big Tech has been trying to suppress: Endgame – Blueprint for Global Enslavement made over 14 years ago by Alex Jones. Truly an evergreen film, predicted from the Globalists’ own words and documents – their plan to use the pretext of a deadly virus to usher in permanent world government, martial law, and a transhumanistic takeover of the very genetics of humanity."

https://www.infowarsstore.com/infowars-media/alex-jones-dvd-s/endgame-dvd

Oddcaliber, techsar, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Maybe we can return the favor to Ol' Bill and his erk !

SB21, Oddcaliber, techsar and 3 others like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Maybe I want B.G. Dead! And I don't need billions to make it happen!

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well mosquitos are the second biggest killer of people.
    It would be more efficient than drones or some other murder bot.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Hasn't Billy boy been tied to Epstien the pedophile along with Clinton--why are these two not being investigated and brought to justice. Oh that's right demoRATS are above the laws us serfs and peasants have to answer to.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Thought I read awhile back Billyboy has warrants out for his arrest in some country overseas.

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Great to hear from you!

Minuteman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

I have a goodnight solution for gates. Send him my way first use a back stop then a little backhoe exercise!!

10. enloopious

Yeah there's quite a few news stories where he says that going to Epstein island was a nice break from his wife. That is why he is getting a divorce. She wasn't OK with him raping, killing, and eating 10yo boys and drinking their blood/adrenachrome.

I actually had to limit the amount of links I put. There are thousands.

11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

He is banned from several African countries after it was discovered that the Polio vaccine his "humanitarian" organization was giving out to people contained a sterilant.
    Arrest warrants were issued in a few countries for crimes against humanity.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. enloopious

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sounds like Billy Gates is the AntiChrist, personified... Pretty Bold for an Autistic Kid...

14. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

Just his highest paid employee.
    He has no creativity [no personification]. His daddy's and uncles [who financed Epstein the Islander] have trained him to be a tool.
    They still have their hands up his muppet-hole, when his wife leaves, they may turn him into the next highschool/shoppingmall/BLM/DCsniper/whatever shooter...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  15. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

People like Gates, Dorsey, and Zuckerberg... we're all just 1s and 0s to them. People like those of us here are nothing more than bad code in need of a patch. They don't grok humans.

Dark Wolf, Seawolf1090, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Billy Gates is basically following the Tom Clancy book about the melomaniac billionaire who owned a lab to make a virus that would kill everyone that didn't have a counter virous shot! In the book, this dude wanted to kill everyone off except for his select group who would then watch the world go on with out humans, except for this group who were hand picked for their genetic properties and that they and only they could repopulate the earth under very strict parameters!

I seriously believe this is exactly what Billy boy is trying to do! Why the hell would he buy all those acres of farm land in the middle of Bum Fuck Nowhere America unless it was to build a compound that he and his security can control and keep protected while they do their worst and wipe us all off the map! Seriously, this dude is as sick and twisted as they come! Been a lot of sick and twisted lately, and that's a sign we all should look at closely!

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

So whom is going to work the shovel,rake // tools ?
    Idiots don't think !

Sloth

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Choose to believe it or those that have debunked that rumor or truth, as you see fit. That's all it is with conspiracy theories (emphasis THEORIES) created by who know who or why.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Ever seen iRobot? That's what they think will do the work. Amazon is already working to eliminate the need for Fed Ex and UPS by using drones and robotics to deliver. Stores using self checkout, warehouses using robotic pickers, farming equipment run by GPS and computers. Our replacements are not that far off.

20. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

How long before the Machines decide to stop feeding the Useless Eaters..... US?! When we no longer serve a useful purpose, and machines gain sentience and the ability to build and program themselves, the next great die-off comes. Mankind goes extinct.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7