Bidumb at it again behind the backs of We the People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by johnbb, Jul 2, 2024.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The Biden administration is reversing deportations for some of the nearly 100 Cameroonians whose asylum claims were found to be invalid during the Trump administration and flying them back to the United States, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

Guess Bidumb needs more votes as We the People are paying taxes to fund this bull shit

SB21 likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

WTF why are we flying illegals into the US?????? YGBSM

techsar, duane and SB21 like this.
  3. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

a pimple compared to the 1,000s flown in - the illegals coming across border makes a racist & mis-ethnical assortment >>> have to get that balance correct ....

duane and Zimmy like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Hiding things? I don't think we've even scratched the surface. I'm waiting to hear that there was a secret earpiece in an oversized ear. He even reached up to touch it during the debate.

Then there are all the family bank accounts, seventeen month mortgages, Delaware corporations, and stray documents kicking around in the garage. Foreign influence, lies about family business ties, refusal to release information to Congress and failing to abide by Supreme Court rulings.

The recent Presidential immunity ruling will be of little use as a defense for what will come out in the future about the times we are living through. By then the guilty will have had to answer to a higher power.

Interesting times indeed.

I'm waiting for a scheduling mix up where a candidate shows up at two live events at the same time.;)

Zimmy and SB21 like this.
  5. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Why would they roll out two actors playing senile dumbasses?

I'm not seeing evidence of a good fraud because that actor would be on point.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7