Biden VS CornPop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

This story is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read. First red flag was Joey’s reason for working as a lifeguard in a black neighborhood. He wanted to better understand the black community. BS!!!! It just gets more stupid from there. He’s older than Methuselah’s aunt but can’t accept it obviously. Wants to spout nonsense about his exploits as a tough guy in the 60’s. What a fraud.
    Joe Biden's story of facing down a gang leader at an all-black Delaware pool in 1962 is again being challenged

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I wonder what Joey’s street name was? Corn Flake? Froot Loop?

Alf60, Altoidfishfins and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That Biden is a dadburn super hero ,,,

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Me thinks Ol'Nearly Dead is wanting one last shot at superhero status. What a Choade
    Nobody cares what made up exploits this fool has created, nor do we care for his brand of Communism! Shades of Al Gore and his Global Warming, Green Living, Interwebs creating nonsense! RUST IN PEACES JOE!

Altoidfishfins, SB21 and Meat like this.
  5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Each of these libtards has their own story to make themselves look good. Remember Shrillary supposedly landing in a third world country and being shot at? Turned out to be total bunk.
    Just like Fauxcahantas Warren being of Native American ancestry. Gosh, what a pack of lies they keep spouting!

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Lord Orange isn't above bold face lies either. It seems lack of truth is party agnostic.

chelloveck, Zimmy, Yard Dart and 4 others like this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Lol. Lord Orange. At least Lord makes me laugh once in awhile. :D

Dunerunner, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Honesly,I surprised Secret Service hasn't curb stomped his phone and deleted his twitter account!

9. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

They throw out what they think the sheep wants to hear. Puff themselves up to appear tough so they appear capable of defending the sheep against their made up boogie men.. In reality, when a real boogie man shows up they piss themselves yelling for the real tough men to save everyone! Unfortunatly, many hero's will die in the process, only to have these shills offer up false praise for the dead..

My personal feelings are of disgust with their lies and murderous rage with the results of their cowardice..

OldDude49, Meat and Ganado like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

CornPop turns out to be a real person, and the incident actually happened. Naturally I would expect a bit of embellishment, especially during the confrontation as Biden left to get to his car.

I wasn't there (was probably busy eating boogers and trying to not poop my myself), but my guess it that Biden peed his pants, CornPop laughed and decided it wasn't worth his time.

Years later almost everybody who was there, including CornPop is dead. This allows Biden to tell the story in such a way that he can save face, and since he brought home the pork nobody will call him on it.

CornPop has been identified! (Yes, it's CornPop not Corn Pop. And he died in 2006)

Meat and SB21 like this.
  11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^^^^Thanks. I was going to post an update. Corn Pop’s side never made it out of the hood it seems. Something like that with the USA’s number two guy surely would have made this guy a buck or two. In reality it was probably such a non-event that he never thought about it again. RIP Corn Pop. Corn Flake lives on.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What if hunter Biden is cornpop?

13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

More like "Corn Mush", the gooey stuff in Joey Skidmarks' cranium between his ears, where a normal man has a brain.
    He's like the Scarecrow from Oz after a few decades of straw-rot has set in.

SB21 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7