As The Eagle Soars

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Sunnyvibes, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Sunnyvibes

Sunnyvibes Monkey

Not sure if this is the right thread but wanted to share. I couldn't get either link to share correctly so my apologies for the large size in the first picture. I am excited to learn more lessons that these magnificent beautiful Bald Eagles have to teach! Be Courageous and Free...
    [​IMG]

Grace, Strength, Magnificence, Beauty...so many words soared in my mind as I watched the Bald Eagle gracefully soar through the air. Does the eagle know how majestic it is? Does it know how beautiful and graceful it soars high above the ground I walk on?

This afternoon on my drive to the office I actually got to see 2 Bald Eagles soaring in two different locations. I didn't get nearly enough time to study either of them but hopefully next time. They hold such beauty and strength. They glide so effortlessly and gracefully. The sky was so clear and blue just like in this picture although I can not take photo credit on this googled image. My capture was with my eyes only this time and was far more beautiful and perfect as the Bald Eagle soared in a circular pattern for my viewing. This was the closest image I could find however it still doesn't give it full justice of its perfection, beauty and strength.

My Dad loved Eagles and sadly I never really got to ask him why as we lost him unexpectedly way to early in life. Bald Eagles were endangered back then and it was rare to see them in person. Thankfully they are no longer on the endangered list and we see them more often. I am going to make a point to spend more time studying them and learning more about them. I think they have much to teach us....after all my Dad was one of the wisest and hardest working men I knew. My Dad's favorite scripture from the Bible was Isaiah 40:31 "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint." They are a symbol of Freedom and Peace. "These powerful creatures are regarded in The Bible as a sign of mercy and divine power. It’s believed that to have faith in God is to soar high like an eagle." -chipperbirds.com listed this as one of the most interesting facts they found about eagles (#4 in their list). For some more great facts, here is the link to their 20 Fun Facts About Eagles: Facts About Eagles: 20 Amazing Eagle Facts You Need To Know!.

America adopted the bald eagle as the national symbol in 1782. Eagles are often found on state flags because they represent courage and freedom and have immense strength and skill. Sadly our world has changed so very much and our Freedoms are no longer the same as our Forefathers intended. This world we used to know seems to become more and more unrecognizable each day. There is wide division everywhere. The wealthy and privileged, middle class with ambition and those who just live feeding off entitlement and wanting everything for free. What happened to working hard and being proud of working? Working to the extent that you can and doing a job well done....one to be proud of. Now if employers can even get workers there are no longer any standards. We should just be happy they show up. So sad and disheartening. We are truly at a historic turning point in our world and not in a good way. We are being stripped away of our values and beliefs as we loose our freedoms. Freedom to choose what is best for our families, our values, our beliefs. It's time to become like the Eagle! Soar high and soar proud and become the great nation our Forefathers intended. Work hard and be proud of the work you do because this is how we were designed. Together we can make this nation great again.

Did you know Eagles mate for life? Faithful and loyal to each other until death. The male helps build the nest and care for the eaglets. So many fastening learning lessons! But for now...

Soar high, Stay Powerful and lets glide this nation back to it's Freedom and the true standards of our national symbol....The Bald Eagle in all it's glory!

[​IMG]
    Such strength and might. Imagine that viewpoint!

AS THE EAGLE SOARS

Bandit99, SB21, duane and 2 others like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Strangely Ben Franklin wanted to choose the Turkey as the bird for America. Many people think this is because they are bald. As an alternative some have started a fund to get these poor bald birds some hair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bandit99, SB21 and duane like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Franklin's preference dealt more with the fact that eagles are carrion eaters...scroungers, if you will...and he didn't think that was a suitable image to represent the country.

Sunnyvibes, Tempstar and johnbb like this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The way this country has changed the Turkey may be an appropriate national symbol
    slang definition: The word is an insult, referring to a person who has done something ill advised or stupid, just change person to country. That's us under Bidumb

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7