Arizona’s Top Elections Official Tells Maricopa County to Get New Election Machines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, May 21, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

[​IMG]
    Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs removes a mask as she speaks to members of Arizona's Electoral College prior to them casting their votes in Phoenix, Ariz., on Dec. 14, 2020. (Ross D. Franklin/AP Photo)
    Election Integrity
    Arizona’s Top Elections Official Tells Maricopa County to Get New Election Machines
    Machines being audited may have been compromised, Arizona's secretary of state alleges
    By Zachary Stieber
    May 21, 2021 Updated: May 21, 2021
    Arizona’s secretary of state on Thursday warned the state’s largest county not to try to use election machines that are being audited or she would decertify the equipment.

Oddcaliber, SB21 and duane like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Looks like a good article, wish I could read it without jumping thru some hoops. Guess it is free but still have to register, has to be someway to pay them, adds or cash, but I just go to next post and ignore them. Becoming ever more common, that or Premium content. The internet is rapidly changing, censorship or pay walls. Wonder what will replace it in time. Old enough to remember AOL dominance and Blackberry phones, so I guess nothing is ever permanent.

Oddcaliber and SB21 like this.
  3. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

Hate theepochtimes, and their "you can read this story After you agree to let us sell your email address to anyone we choose". But then they have been around for a very long time, interwebs-wise, so I guess it's working for them...
    =-==
    It's no secret that the dominion machines were invented to Provide predetermined votes...
    from the description of an other video at
    THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS TO HACK AMERICAN ELECTIONS

=-==
    "I know America's voting machines are vulnerable because my colleagues and I have hacked them repeatedly." -Prof. J. Alex Halderman

"I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the capitol. Where we brought in folks who before our eyes hacked election machines." -Sen. Kamala Harris

"Early voters in Georgia in 2018 saw machines deleting votes and switching them to other candidates." -Rep. Zoe Lofgren

"Studies conducted in 2007 found security vulnerabilities where one compromised voting machine could then infect the entire fleet of machines for an entire county." -Prof. Dan Wallach

"The machines used in Georgia have been demonstrated to be hackable through a virus that is carried on ballot definition cartridges." -Prof. Andrew Appel

"They could manipulate the outcome of the vote. They could manipulate the tally. They could delete the tally. They could compromise the vote in any number of ways." -Douglas Lute

Oddcaliber, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is why I have a Circular File eMail address that I use when registering on BS Sites... “dufus@mydomain.net”. anything that comes into that address goes right into the Bit-Bucket...
    I turn it off for a few weeks every quarter, just to clear out all the riff-raff, and then fire it back up again, and see who sends me JunkMail... Once in a while I unsubscribe to the extraneous Mailing List that eMail address gets put on, and that clears out a bunch more crap... and the really bad ones get turned over to some “Hacker buds” who delight in harassing Such internet Thugs, by DOS-ING their domains from DarkWeb Bots...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7