For Sale Are you a Fit Prepper? Get 10% Off Proform Fitness Equipments Plus Freebies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Dec 3, 2017.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

One area of prepping that is often overlooked is Prepper fitness and if it isn’t overlooked it often becomes a prepper procrastination. The truth is you can have all the knowledge and kit you need but it won’t help you if you get out of breath after running a few meters. Your bug out bag may be well stocked but it will be of no use if you don’t have the strength to carry it very far.
    Source: Prepper Bits SHTF Survival Blog

[​IMG]

Order $1000 and above: Get Additional 10% Off.

USE CODE: PROFORM10

VIEW ALL PROFORM PRODUCTS

[​IMG]

Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill (PFTL13116)
    $1,299.00

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Don't mean to attack or support any particular exercise equipment sales, but as a 79 year old, I find a treadmill almost a necessity in New Hampshire in the winter. As slips and falls and their effects become ever more of a worry, the road sides narrow in as the snow piles up, the days get shorter and both being seen and being able to get out of the way becomes more of a challenge, and as snow shoeing and skiing seem to get harder on the knees and hips ever year, I find that 30 min on the treadmill in a cool upstairs bedroom listening to some good music or an audio book is a great pleasure and much easier on my body and a lot safer. In the winter, working in the greenhouse, bringing in wood, working in the shop, etc, are all exercise, but not ones that work out your heart and lungs. Being naturally lazy and tending to let things slide, I find that I have to make a schedule to use the treadmill, both as to number of times per week and the intensity of the exercise. It pays off big time in your health and weight control efforts, but only if you use it. That said, most of the 5 to 10 year old treadmills I see at the local dump er recycling center, look as though they were used a few dozen times and then abandoned and ignored until finally thrown out.

3. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7