Anybody on here joining the American Contingency Platform?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Modus Operandi, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Retired Special Forces SGM Mike Glover is starting this up. It's not a militia but a means of Networking and support in bad times. Think a Mutual Assistance Group (MAG) vs a dedicated team (but with the hopes of people forming teams). Any thoughts?

Gator 45/70 and OldDude49 like this.
  2. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Hmm. I like the concept,
    "Our mission is to create a class of Americans that are willing to protect and defend themselves, their families, and their communities from violent actors in turbulent times. We are a pro-active class that is PREPARED to MOBILIZE and DEFEND our country from all enemies foreign and domestic."
    But: w/o secure comms the .gov will monitor it continuously, the LSM will decry it as "The NEW Racist KKK", with much wailing and gnashing of teeth, and Lib pols will demand it be sued/outlawed/disbanded/investigated/what_ever_else_they_pull_out_of_their_ass.

Initial / Concept video -
    Community - American Contingency
    Website - American Contingency | A Patriotic Movement

Seawolf1090 and OldDude49 like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Nah. Two words

Op
    Sec.

4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Give the Federal Bureau of Incompetence and the Southern Poverty Law bunch a whole nuther mission to be on to.

5. And you think you are safe on this site? Honestly?

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Not in the least. But there is no sense in advertising, is there? Or worse, go trolling for trouble on a site that will, without a doubt, receive a lot of scrutiny.

YMMV.

Yard Dart, Lancer and ghrit like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No sense in making it easy to dig out your info. Obfuscation isn't too bad a camo scheme. Face it, folks, we are out there for the finding, but who's going looking for someone that knows how to cook queen ann's lace roots?

8. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Might be a good group to join as i bet there are no dimocrats in that group. Someone needs to do something to stop this crap like what is going on in these dimocrat controlled cities now. These groups that are looting and burning need to be put down like you would a rabid dog,permanently. I bet this would not be happening in Russia or China . What do you think our grandparents would have done ? Our country is too good a country to end up like this.
    [flag]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Actually, Putin has a bit of a problem these days, one of his satraps has riots underway. So does Xi, I think there are some "protests" in (I think it's in) Guangdong prefecture, something about the virus rebounding. And, of course, Hong Kong is in (another) uproar over mainland interference.

Oddcaliber and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7