Another Buck Knife joins the fold

Discussion in 'Blades' started by Oddcaliber, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Picked up a Buck 112 folder at the pawn shop today. Add that to my growing collection of blades. This makes 3 now. Got a 110,119, and now a 112. I gotta stay out of pawn shops! LOL

2. ochit

ochit Monkey+

like this

[​IMG]

Dunerunner and Oddcaliber like this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I still love my old Buck 317 that I bought in 1975. Been around the world with me in the Navy.
    Discontinued a few years after I bought it, though other makers still use the same design.

Brokor, Dunerunner, snake6264 and 3 others like this.
  4. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Got a 119 that was my first REAL knife, learned a lot of "bad" habits with that knife. Haha. Mostly wear it around as a dress knife now on special occasions.

Oddcaliber and ochit like this.
  5. ochit

ochit Monkey+

because I crry other stuff I chose a knife that was fast light and had a partially serrated blade.
    A SOG Flash II

[​IMG]

Dunerunner and Oddcaliber like this.
  6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I have the SOG Trident and cut my own serrations in it

Oddcaliber, Dunerunner and ochit like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

As a kid, folding buck was my first real knife. It was my prized possession. The Buck factory here is having a Father's Day sale and this post reminded me I need to get down there to see if any good deals.

Also, this post reminded me that I need to start browsing the Pawn Shops for a good Spotting Scope.

Brokor, Dunerunner and Oddcaliber like this.
  8. nmpops

nmpops Monkey+++

Bucks have always been a favorite a 301 and a 303 are among my Stockman rotation. Also have two 110s, two 112s, a 501, a 503 and a 118.

Oddcaliber, Brokor and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Line Dawg

Line Dawg Monkey+

image. The 112 was my introduction to Buck Knives. I have many now, and EDC a 110. IMHO, I can buy more expensive knives, but I can't buy better knives.

Brokor and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7