And you thought the Bud Light ad was crap? Check this out -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, May 7, 2023.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Dunerunner and 4x4 like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Not that I would buy from these A-holes another no buy on my list

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Sure is strange how CEO's think that pandering to the 1 % , or less , of the population is going to boost their sales . And they keep doing it even after seeing the backlash received by other companies that made the same mistake .
    " Stupid " sure seems to be an attribute thats getting more popular amongst folks these days .

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That kind of stupid, is tied to Agenda Group Think… These types never do this kind of stuff, individually, always with a group… The bigger the group, the more stupid they act…

jim2, OldDude49, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Now the U.S. military is getting in on the act, as they Navy has hired a "confused" influencer to try and reverse the decline in enlistments. The Navy is 8,000 short, and next year it will be worse, due in no small part to the current "woke" military culture. We are not ready for a war with ANYONE!

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  6. DKR

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Seems the USAF is a head of the curve downward
    "Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada hosted its first officially organized drag show earlier this month and said the event was essential for the morale and overall readiness of its troops.

The June 17 event, called “Drag-u-Nellis,” was highlighted by Air Force special warfare veteran Brian Kimber, who tweeted, “So @NellisAFB is having a base-sanctioned drag Queen show; isn’t that awesome? Maybe some of our military ‘journalists’ can call them up and ask them about this."
    “Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military,” McGarry said. “Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.”

We are so screwed

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. DKR

I can remember the hookers flooding into the Nellis NCO Club on Fridays.

NOT My Air Force. Has not been since the shit in Bosnia, bombing civilians to 'protect' muzzies.... It was all a War Crime, no matter the politics.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

When will the Navy adopt the Wave uniform for all service members... At least it will confuse the Marines!

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Disgusting...and so damn stupid. I find it hard to believe that the leaders of these companies actually give approval for this type of advertising. The percentages are so small of these consumers, these want-to-be women, that it seems totally stupid to risk losing real women buyers to gain them, especially after the Bud Light smack down. It just seems to me to be bad business and so damn stupid.

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This Woke crap has infiltrated the Corp not as bad as the other branches yet.
    Author Former black Marine Will Alexander now journalist wrote:
    ""From Day One at bootcamp to my retirement 20 years later, the clockwork of the Corps’ fine-tuned machinery orbited around two simple things: Preparing for war (readiness), and winning wars. That’s it. This was the gyroscope that anchored us to the sacred purpose of our national existence.
    Not anymore
    Today, the highest performance in the brute physical demands of uncivilized combat falls second to the politics of gender equality, LGBT rights, and now, hunting down imaginary white supremacists in the name of race equity. Civilian trash. It’s a shame. It institutes division. Woke politicians know it. They don’t care. But they’ve done it anyway."

gii shi kan dug and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I wonder when companies that make Tampex and Kotex etc will advertise with a wannabe female

Bandit99 likes this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

did ya see the report that claimed they were freezing tomato juice n such to put up their rectum to simuate periods?

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This country has gone insane because good people do nothing for fear of being labeled by some leftist bastard.

OldDude49 and CraftyMofo like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It seems the once proud Marines have gone full Woke. -------Never thought I would see the day
    "The United States Marine Corps marked the first day of June, which also launches "Pride Month," with a celebratory image featuring rainbow bullets.

The colorful weaponry resembled a small box of Crayola crayons more than potentially lethal bullets, but perhaps that was part of the USMC's artistic vision.

"Throughout June, the USMC takes #Pride in recognizing and honoring the contributions of our LGBTQ service members," the Marines said in a statement"

17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I believe we as a country ,, are just about finished .We better start brushing up on our foreign language's .

jim2 likes this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Best bet would be Spanish and Chinese

jim2 and SB21 like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Masculinity becomes especially toxic when feminized.

Hopefully women will wake up and realize that their own compassion has been used as a weapon against them. I've been seeing a new kind of "woke" in the ethnic communities where they realize that they are being used by the left as well. This could signal the end of leftist political expansion and a return to sanity.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" is about to descend on the left, Moderates need to be prepared and not do anything to send them running back to their abusers.

CraftyMofo and DKR like this.
  20. DKR

Sp-called 'transgenrism' is nothing less than an outright attack on women.

SB21, 3M-TA3 and johnbb like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7