An honest business proposition for farm builders & auto-moto dealers

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by clod, May 12, 2015.

1. clod

clod Neophyte Monkey

Each day more and more people around the planet are waking up to the truth about the type and extent of misunderstanding of the meaning of life we have all been driven into by the global political and economic concept. That's a very good sign. The problem, however, is that the man, once awakened, still finds himself surrounded by difficult circumstances that do not allow him to enjoy freedom and to prosper by exploiting almost endless immensity of opportunities offered by the combination of the world's nature and both instinct and creativity of 7 billion souls.

While I am carefully observing how other individuals - unsatisfied with the dominant widely publicized definition of money and explanation of the purpose of human existence - approach the transition towards self-reliance and autonomous self-management, at the same time I am also making something on my own in order to reconnect myself with the real me and to start living a life of my choice:

"Car/motorcycle dealer & designer/builder wanted for agritourism farm"
    Edited- Link removed, If anyone is interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail with you, they can send a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

@clod If you are interested in advertising on Survival Monkey, please reach out to an Administrator and they will be happy to assist with your needs.
    YD

kellory and ghrit like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Interesting, in that this fellow is posting from Italy..... Maybe he is selling Grape Growing, or OliveOil Tourism......

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I noticed that as well when I looked at his link. It appears that he was soliciting for folks to advertise on his site.... or something like that.

5. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Perhaps he has a Spaghetti Tree farm like this one:

VisuTrac and kellory like this.
  6. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Olive oil? yum

7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've just read that disease is threatening the olive oil industry. I love my first old pressed - great for dipping freshly baked crusted bread. Well, Paleo has taken care of the bread but the OO is still good on everything else edible

tacmotusn, Mike and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7