An Antifa Tactic

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Dont, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ugh something to avoid I reckon...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Know your enemy.

This post is extremely important.

Tully Mars, Dont, 3M-TA3 and 5 others like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pack you're heat....always !

Tully Mars, oldawg and ghrit like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

A few things really stand out to me in this. They are coordinated, they employ effective strategy, they are not using cheap equipment and they are very well funded. It is also pretty clear that the Leftist Communist are the Nazis and the ones employing Nazi tactics. The police have been reduced to observers outside of the main battle lines. Clearly the police have limited control and no authority over the situation. You go in to see fer yerself and yer on yer own and against over powering odds.

Only way to stop this nonsense at this point is to use overwhelming lethal force on the crowds and take the big black eye for doing it in the media eye. As far as I can see though these animals lost their claim to civil rights when they denied the rest of society their civil rights. Give them fair warning to disperse and make it clear that anyone remaining in the mob at appointed time is now a target with real ordinance not pepper balls and rubber bullets.

6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I recently watched a video wherein a bunch of BLMmers attacked a car stopped in traffic.

The car door instantly opened and a big guy popped out. He bull-rushed the leading attacker, hit him like a pro lineman, took him to the ground, and started beating the snot out of him.

The other twenty or so "protesters" ran like rabbits.

The point is this: They only do it because they think they can get away with. They only do it because they think they can do it with impunity. They do it because they like the rush they get from being part of a gang that can bully people without being held accountable.

None of them--not a single one--would attack a cop or a civilian if they knew for an absolute fact that they would be dead within moments of doing so.

In fact, the mere certainty that they would wind up with broken bones and missing teeth would be more than enough to keep the lot of them off the street. They'd stay home where it's safe and they can get their kicks vicariously off the telly while demonstrating their masculinity on their blow-up love dolls.

The certainty that they will be punished by their victims has not been demonstrated. It should be. It should be demonstrated very publicly and very often.

The three guys retreating in the video were armed. They were being attacked by an organized gang with deadly weapons, and they had all been injured to some degree.

If they had just turned around, whipped out their weapons, and shot the closest sixteen of their attackers stone dead, every one of the others would have run screaming into the night.

And their defensive response would have been justifiable under the law.

They retreated because they chose to. That was their decision to make. But when they did, they turned their backs on their attackers and that alone guaranteed the attacks would continue and intensify.

I think they're lucky they got out alive.

I've seen people get stomped into the dirt when they turned to walk away from an attacker.

I'll never be in the same situation if I can possibly avoid it, but I do know this: even half-blinded by pepper spray unloading fifteen rounds at waist height into a solid mass of attackers will not miss.

And I wouldn't worry for an instant about hitting innocent bystanders because in that group there were no innocent bystanders.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Certainly should be well justified. I am not so sure trying that in (say) Portland or NYC these days would end so well.

I envy that bull rusher, wish I still could. But I know a guy named Sig that is pretty convincing.

8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

They showed up once in Myrtle Beach. They stood around with their signs and threatened to burn down the police department. They wouldn't cross the street though because there were about a dozen Hells Angels standing there. Funniest shit ever was the cops standing behind the HA. There were also enough Bubbas in pick ups parked around that it would not have ended nicely. They haven't been back.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

not everyone scatters

ditch witch, Gator 45/70 and 3cyl like this.
  10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Yeah those Swiss guys can be pretty handy to know;)

Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

As soon as the Soros paid and trained AntiFa leadership and enforcers move in that will change significantly. All you have been seeing do far are the disposable useful idiots. When your area gets targeted these snowflakes are the disposable shields that will be used by the real threat. It's likely they are there to provoke violence so they can take the moral high ground, get the backing of local media, and justify the actions they already have planned for you. The people you have seen so far are nothing more than bait on a hook. Don't fall for it.

Please do not make the mistake of underestimating AntiFa or their partner BLM. They are the operational arms of a well funded and professionally managed organization dedicated to destabilizing as much of the US as they can. Underestimate them at your own risk.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  12. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Follow the money, arrest and hang those that supply it, then stomp a few of the foot soldiers. If the MSM wants to be complicit, then I have no qualms about thinning their ranks either. I’m really tired of this crap and I’m getting way too old to go play war.

13. ghrit

No worries, it will be for keeps, not funzies.

14. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I know I sure am glad I don't live in one of these crazy places where the Mayor and Governor are supporting people doing all this crap. Between this and the whole fakey virus shutdown, common sense is in short supply.

15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I know it’ll be for keeps, Unless I can do overwatch, I’m way too slow to dance that tune. On the other hand, I have zero issues with doing what needs doing.

16. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

17. ghrit

Hm. If I wasn't trying to clean up my act, I'd say that is a fine collection of coffin fillers.

18. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

:)
    Glad that I live out in the country, that kinda shit ain't gonna happen around here. No Starbucks for one:)! The only guys I gotta worry about are the Sheriff and the DA, and if they cause any trouble...kill'em!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Recently it has been uncovered that the Chinese have been giving large amounts of money to our colleges and universities (with strings attached IIRC)

and hollyweird has been bowing to them for some time cause they're paying the bill for movies in such...

You should all read Tsun Tzu aka Sun-tse... "Rules for Political and Psychological Subversion" this is part of a shills training BTW... that and semantics IIRC

cause doubt... distract... create argument and dissension... learn your quarry and their triggers.. etc... we are at war and have been for sometime...

"The direct tactic of war is necessary only on the battlefield, but only the indirect tactic can lead to a real and lasting victory.

Subvert anything of value in the enemy's country. Implicate the emissaries of the major powers in criminal undertakings: undermine their position and destroy their reputation in other ways as well: and expose them to public ridicule of their fellow citizens.

Do not shun the aid of even the lowest and most despicable people. Disrupt the work of their government with every means you can.

Spread disunity and dispute among the citizens of the enemy's country. Turn the young against the old. Use every means to destroy their arms, their supplies, and the discipline of the enemy's forces.

Debase old traditions and accepted gods. Be generous with promises and rewards to purchase intelligence and accomplices. Send out your agents in all directions. Do not skimp with money or promises, for they yield a high return."

20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Glad that was posted , I have so many folks I know in USA , That I never want to see them in the fire loss of all ..
    Sloth

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7