America In Peril

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Dont, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Here is an article that offers a vision for our future under a Biden presidency. It kinda fits in with the post I just made in the general discussions, but with a Biblical take on our future. Check the bottom of the page for further information.

America: A Nation in Peril — Jonathan Brentner

Edited spelling

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm not an overly religious person, But:
    What I have been seeing and am feeling is that MANKIND is following the book of revelations pretty damn closely, Almost like it was an instruction manual, and one could argue that one doesn't have to believe in the Bible to see what is happening all around us mirrors those scriptures pretty closely! I believe we have entered the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulations, and we have certainly seen the return of Sodom and Gomora! I believe this is where we are now!!! I also believe we have the Anti Christ among us now, or at least his essence. I believe we know who this "Person" is, or we soon will, but he IS among us now, sewing his discord!
    There are too many parallels between todays events and the good book to ignore them or to cast doubt, and within those things, Finding out where we stand is critical to moving forward!
    I don't know what the future holds beyond what I believe, I don't know the outcome of our elections just yet, and I do not know how folks are going to react to that reality once it sets in, or what the near future will hold for us! I do know that this is just the beginnings, and the very earth it's self is "Angry" with man, as witnessed by all the storms and calamities we have had recently, and the frequency we have been having them is quite alarming! Buckle up folks, I think we are all in for a very bumpy ride!

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

They announce the Biden cure for the dreaded "Election Infection" and the same day, the CEO of Pfizer sells 62% of his stock for less than half his annual salary really gives me confidence that the vaccine will work. I imagine a few months later, babies will start being born prematurely with major birth defects, no worries, late term abortion clinics are already here and approved. They will then mandate temporary sterilization to "save humanity". Only those tested free from whatever cured the infection will be allowed to reproduce and finally Hitler will get his master race. The lawsuits won't much matter because it is a doomed generation that sues, tie it up in court until they die, then feed them to the food mill.

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Every thing, the signs, has been lining up. I don't know if it is the end times and I am very suspicious of those that profess to know, and of modern day prophets that claim to have visions or dreams of the end times. But it would be a good time to get ones house in order. Timing is important for prep's, even in the end times.

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Never mind...the Evangelical mega church pastor brigade have it all well in hand.....

Note the voice over of Michelle Bachman uses Bachman's actual spoken words....bat$hit crazy stuff :eek:

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1325811083492401152

The article referenced in the OP, comprises the usual suspects...NWO, Deep State, etc, etc...but are the so called predictions of the Bible any more authoritative than the predictions of Nostradamus??? Jonathan Brentner is just doing what many have done before him...massaging current events and shoehorning them post hoc into verses in the Bible that suit his purpose.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Meh - pretty soon, it won't matter
    [​IMG]

Dont, Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Catastophism is a world view that has existed well before Chicken Little.

[​IMG]

I do what I can for myself and my own, the local community. and the broader community (my country); generally in that order.

Embolding by Chell.

Other reviews:
    Nonfiction Book Review: Catastrophism: The Apocalyptic Politics of Collapse and Rebirth by Sasha Lilley, David McNally, Eddie Yuen, and James Davis. PM/Spectre (IPG, dist.), $16 trade paper (192p) ISBN 978-1-60486-589-9
    Catastrophism: The Apocalyptic Politics of Collapse and Rebirth
    https://www.earthisland.org/journal/index.php/magazine/entry/end_times

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7