Alohas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by percival, Mar 11, 2023.

1. percival

percival Monkey

Hello. I was in survivalistforums long ago till right before it was sold. Need someplace to interact that doesn't require jumping through hoops with a mask on.
    God Bless You All

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Welcome @percival ! Glad you have found us! I'm looking forward to the knowledge you have to share with us.

Alanaana, Dunerunner and percival like this.
  3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

This is the place. Welcome to the tree. Pull up a branch and enjoy the fellowship.

Alanaana, Dunerunner and percival like this.
  4. percival

percival Monkey

I seek only truth and light. Hard to grasp and even more difficult to pronounce these days.

Alanaana and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the monkey!! Friendly members here but no Easter eggs. :cautious:

Alanaana likes this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Welcome. belonged to it also. Still do but seldom post. Made post that reflects my conservative side and was jumped on even though it was true, just stopped posting and retreated to the stories section and ignored rest of the forum. Too bad, at one time it was a great place but it seemed to get a little like Frugal, my way or the h way. Bye bye.

Alanaana, Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  7. percival

percival Monkey

Same thing here. Very immature. But youth is that way, always thinking they know better. Innocence incedents.

Alanaana likes this.
  8. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Aloha! Where you at?

Alanaana and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

In living room , on the ranch ,Canada , 3rd rock from sun , bring beer plz ,
    Meep-Meep !
    Sloth

Aloha

Hanzo, Alanaana, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  10. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

Aloha @percival! Welcome!
    I had never joined forums before and joined over there first. I'm sure that there are good people there (it is a large community), but the few interactions I had there felt very uncomfortable like they were always trying to scold me and make me feel bad. I almost gave up on forums completely because the interactions made me feel so awful. There were a few nice people and I still have an account there, but don't plan on being active.
    Being here feels so much better. The people are so helpful, kind, funny, and knowledgeable. I always learn something new and feel like I've become a better person since joining. This is the longest that I have been able to keep up with my healthy nutrition and this community keeps me inspired and accountable.
    I'm so glad that you found us here.

Hanzo, Cruisin Sloth and duane like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Why that's a compliment to the whole forum Ms Alanaana When Alanaana smiles the whole world smiles with her.
    How's the hogs treating you?

12. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

@Gator 45/70 Thank you! You have all been good to me here and I am so thankful to be a part of this forum. I'm not a rebellious rule-breaker and I'm pretty shy in person so it took a lot for me to post there and here. I wanted to find some like-minded people who knew more than me so that I could learn more too. I feel thankful that I've found that here.
    Thank you for asking. The hogs and company are just ubiquitous here :ROFLMAO:. I'm testing out a new trap design with a large resistance band. I recently collected the scull of that last hog and the teeth are scary. I'll post pics soon.

13. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

Welcome. I was there too, until their censors edified a popular brand of workwear then I found this place and left the children's romper room to be with the adults here.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7