Administration Covid Insanity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Aug 1, 2021.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

"The Biden administration cited the COVID-19 Delta variant as it’s reason for continuing the enforcement of international travel bans for even virus-free, vaccinated travelers who want to enter the United States, but that ban has a backdoor: illegal immigrants streaming across the southern border with no regard to vaccination status — or even potential infection — "

They want us all to get vaccinated, wear masks again, they scream follow the science. Bidumb your actions speak louder than your forked tongue.

2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I'm just waiting for lockdown 2.0. Biden would be stupid enough to do it. It could spell economic disaster but the left doesn't care about silly little things like the economy, government will save us all.

I have to stop before I get started on the the political left in this country. I could get myself kicked off of the Monkey for excessive use of foul language.:mad::mad::mad:

crowdaddy, Ura-Ki, TinyDreams and 2 others like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The democrats will be slaughtered in the poles in 2022.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    crowdaddy and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

They had to call out the military in Oz, they are rioting in France.

Lotsa folks don't buy into the Wuflu....as a means of social control - that cow is out of the barn now.

Why?
    If the WuFlu is so deadly, why haven't the homeless population in LA/San Fran/Anchorage/Austin/etc died in job lots? Ya, I haven't heard a peep on that.... All I hear is the constant chatter on 'cases' positive tests.- from testing that is sketchy, at best,\.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7