A Tale of Two Wives

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Minuteman, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My ex wife, a former nurse, believed all the propaganda and was terrified of catching Covid. I tried to get her to take Ivermectin, or even Quercitin and Zinc for a preventative. But she wouldn't hear of it. She said she wasn't taking any of my "conspiracy theory crap". She said she took a multivitamin and it had Zinc in it.
    The day after Christmas she started feeling bad. On Monday she went to doc and tested positive for Covid. The doc gave her the "rules according to Hoyle", FDA, CDC, big pharma approved treatment. Prednisone steroid and antibiotic. I told her that I had Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquin and would bring it over and she would get over it. She said she was only taking what a professional expert told her to and not any of my crap. My last text to her was " if you want to trust your life and your health to the big pharma owned medical establishment then good luck."
    She died early on January 6. She did have some severe underlying conditions so it wasn't the Covid alone that killed her. Tho she will be listed as a Covid death in the statistics. She died from a heart attack.
    About 10 days later my current wife comes down sick. She was up most of the night with severe muscle pain, headache, fever and could feel a starting congestion in her chest. We both take the Zelenko protocol prophylaxis treatment, but where I take it religiously she forgets for days at a time and is only haphazard with it.
    I immediately gave her Ivermectin, the liquid veterinarian version, and 50mg Zinc. Within 4 hours the fever broke, the muscle ache was totaly gone. The headache was gone. By the next morning the congestion in her chest had stopped and what was there was breaking up and she was coughing it up. I had dosed her with the IVM again that morning. The next day was Monday and she went to the doctor, tested positive for the Covid and he of course gave her the standard steroid, antibiotic prescriptions. I dosed her again the 3rd day as the protocol says. Continue use for 7 days if symptoms persist. But day 4, her first full nights sleep, and she wakes up and is completely fine. She is over it. And the meds the doc had given her hadn't had time to start taking effect yet.
    The other side to the story is when my ex died I had to go stay in her apartment with my kids and make the funeral arrangements etc. Before I went there and for 2 days after I took the IVM treatment as a precaution. When my current wife came down with it I was the one to care for her and I started taking IVM again for 3 days. The doctor asked if I had any symptoms and when I said no he told.me that I would soon.
    Nope. Not one symptom. Slept beside her the entire time, nothing.
    So moral of the story?
    Don't discount alternative treatments. Many of them work. Especially the Ivermectin and Zinc treatment. If you think that the "experts" are going to save you then you are living in a fantasy world. No disrespect to the many sincere health professionals out there but they are limited in what they can and cannot do. There are some who are true believers in the delusions and misdirection of the CDC and FDA. But there are many who,like my doctor, are frustrated and basically pissed off at the government manipulation, lies and deception.
    It pisses me off that these organizations, our own government, has worked tirelessly to demonize, discredit and squash any alternative treatments. Treatments that are proving worldwide to save lives. Now they've removed FDA Emergency Use Authorization from 2 of the three monoclonal antibodies treatments that have been saving lives. The only one left is not currently available, or very limited supply. When this is over there are a great many who should be arrested and thrown in prison, or like Nuremburg, hung.
    Take the shot. That is their only approved course. Take it or we'll force you to take it. Yeah, dont think so. I will, and have, treated it on my own, at home, and successfully. It's time people started getting back to treating themselves at home with proven remedies and get away from this reliance on big pharma to safeguard our health.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm sorry for your loss and my heart reaches out to your children. Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm very glad your wife had the sense to take the alternative treatment and that she has recovered.

Gator 45/70, SB21, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I've been studying the Ivermectin treatments and have known a few people who used it and said they recovered. But now I have first hand experience with it. My wife was amazed at how fast it relieved her muscle pain and fever. She had experienced that before with the flu, colds, etc. And she had to just take ibuprofen and wait it out. The IVM relieved her symptoms completely within hours. I firmly believe that my taking it just a couple weeks prior, while at my ex's, prevented me from catching it. We take the Quercitin in our daily protocol as the IVM was very hard to find for a long time. Again due to government misinformation and outright lies about it. And by government I am of course including the state run media.

Gator 45/70, SB21, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I hear all this and understand the frustration. We took Zinc, D3 and B12 along with a daily Multi Vitamin. Had light cases.

And then I wonder why the US did exactly what the CCP wanted! Which was to make a so called vaccine and spread it around the world as a cure.

Then I wonder where all the concern was for Vietnam vets for being sprayed with an approved non regulated tactical war grade chemical agreed by all Nations to not be a killer chemical.

For those who might be concerned about the next step read the last book of Veterans and Agent Orange, update 11 (2018).

• Veterans and Agent Orange: Update 11 (2018)
    Download pdf for free.
    Originating from a request by Congress in P.L. 102-4 and extended in P.L. 107-103, this new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine returns to the biennial examination of the links between the complaints of Vietnam veterans about their own health and that of their children combined with emerging toxicologic evidence of adverse effects of phenoxy herbicides and 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD).

This latest report reviews the evidence of health problems that may be linked to exposure to Agent Orange and other herbicides used during the Vietnam War and evidence of an association for hypertension and monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS). In addition, it focuses on three other health outcomes: possible generational health effects that may be the result of herbicide exposure among male Vietnam veterans, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and glioblastoma multiforme. The committee that carried out the study and wrote this report focused on the scientific literature published between Sept. 30, 2014, and Dec. 31, 2017.

These briefings were for members of Congress and congressional staff only. The report was publicly released on Thursday, November 15, 2018 and can be found, in its entirety, on the Web site of the National Academies Press.

We have been down this road before.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Where and what strength do I get "Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquin"? I even tried ordering it overseas but it is bought up so quick I can't get my hands on it. I've had Covid twice now, still have a small lung infection from it, so not sure I need it but better to have it. Here, the doctors don't give you a damn thing - nothing - just, "....go home and call us if you get worse."

Gator 45/70, SB21, Dunerunner and 4 others like this.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Tom, God bless you.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Minuteman like this.
  7. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Rockfish Dave like this.
  8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hmm, my doctor recommended that I take D3 a year and a half ago during a wellness visit. Didn't say why (he knows something but doesn't want to say would be my guess). So I have been, along with time released C, Zinc and B12 which I like to do during flu season anyway.

So far, not even a cold or flu since I had bronchitis 6 or 7 years ago.

I have been vaxxed with J&J, not that spooky mRNA stuff. J&J is supposed to be the least effective of all the Covid vaccines, but it's based on viral vector technology that has been around for over 50 years.

Wife is the same way with J&J. She's a cigarette smoker with post-polio syndrome and is underweight. No Covid issues.

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Hey Bandit.
    Here is some sources to explore.

A lot of folks have used these folks, however, it can take a while for delivery.
    AlldayChemist

Another recommended source... Indian Pharma | Unsurpassable quality medicines, yet super cheap!

By the way, the 1% injectable is the preferred form as it is much easier to work out the dosing as well as take. Take it by mouth. Ivermectin Injection 1% Sterile Solution - Heartland Vet Supply

Generic Ivermectin 1% Injection Notes_210726_125222_eb5.

Jeffers Pet Supplies, Horse Supplies, Livestock Supplies | Jeffers Pet

Can get very accurate information and leads to pharmacies from FLCCC. COVID-19 Care Providers - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Dosing information;
    Ivermectin (Tablet) | Indications, Pharmacology, Dosage, Side Effects & other Generic info with Available Brand names in Bangladesh | MedEx

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Condolences MM
    I keep a tube of the horse paste abouts and have tried it, Apple flavor my eye! It does seem to do the trick.

Minuteman and Dont like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You get what you get when you don't listen.

12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I beat coved a year ago , and taking D and zinc ,I only learned about ivermectin after an now use it as a preventative .

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7