A Parking Place...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Oct 31, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Melbo was driving down a busy street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place, I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking." Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Melbo looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."

;)

2. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That's Melbo! Hahahahaha

Too bad about that knife he wanted.... [wannamesswitme] [nk] [fight2] [axe]

I'm [notworking] !

b:: b:: b::

3. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Good one CRC, good one! :lol:

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:shock: [own]

5. CRC

[raspberry]

Just got tired of seeing that "interview" on the first page of the forums... [ROFL]

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

;)

Ghost, help me out here!

7. CRC

Looks like you're all alone on this one melbo.... [ROFL]

8. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

CRC is on top of a roof during a great flood. A man comes by in a boat and says "get in, get in!" CRC replies, " no I have faith in God, he will grant me a miracle."

Later the water is up to her waist and another boat comes by and the guy tells him to get in again. She responds that she has faith in god and god will give her a miracle. With the water at about chest high, another boat comes to rescue her, but she turns down the offer again cause "God will grant her a miracle."

With the water at chin high, a helicopter throws down a ladder and they tell her to get in, mumbling with the water in her mouth, she again turns down the request for help for the faith of God. She arrives at the gates of heaven with broken faith and says to Peter, I thought God would grand me a miracle and I have been let down." St. Peter chuckles and responds, "I don't know what you're complaining about, we sent you three boats and a helicopter."

9. CRC

Woooooo Hooooooo! Made it to Heaven!

I knew it all along! b:: [clp] [touchdown]

10. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Got that miricale after all huh. lol [peep]

11. CRC

I don't ask for miracles..I count on them... ;)

12. ghostrider

2 Blondes
    2 Blondes walk into a building..... wouldn't you think as least on of them would have seen it??

Laughter
    Q: How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday??
    A: Tell them a joke on Wednesday!!

CRC Inventions
    The water-proof towel
    Glow in the dark sunglasses
    Solar powered flashlights
    Submarine screen doors
    A book on how to read
    Inflatable dart boards
    A dictionary index
    Powdered water
    Pedal powered wheel chairs
    Water proof tea bags
    Watermelon seed sorter
    Zero proof alchohol
    Reusable ice cubes
    See through tiolet tissue
    Skinless bananas
    Do it yourself roadmap
    Helicopter ejector seat

13. ghostrider

An executive was interviewing CRC for a position in his company. He wanted to learn something about her personality, so he asked, "if you could have a conversation with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?"

She quickly responded, "The living one."

14. melbo

Ahhahahahah

That is some funny stuff. You know she won't get it for awile. Maybe you should put the CRC
    in
    [scroll:937ecc64b6]CRC CRC CRC CRC CRC CRC CRC CRC CRC[/scroll:937ecc64b6]

so she sees it... [respect]

15. ghostrider

I can't edit over here.

16. CRC

I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...I will behave..I will behave....I will behave...I will behave..I will behave...I will behave...

17. melbo

you should be alright now Ghost...

Especially since she's gonna behave :eek:

18. CRC

:lol: [rofllmao] [ROFL]

Please explain behaviour???? :oops:

19. ghostrider

Behaviorism: free will is an illusion.

20. ghostrider

Why do blonds have TGIF on their shoes?
    Toes go in first.

What goes "Vroom...screech...vroom...screech...vroom...screech?"
    A blonde at a flashing red light.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary