A List of America's Most Dangerous Cities and Towns Just Dropped. Here's What They Have in Common.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Dec 24, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Claims are made... article also makes claims about safest...

According to the study, the 15 most dangerous cities in the United States are:

Birmingham, Alabama – Mayor Randall Woodfin, Democrat

New Orleans, Louisiana – Mayor LaToya Cantrell, Democrat

St. Louis, Missouri – Mayor Tishaura Jones, Democrat

Detroit, Michigan – Mayor Mike Duggan, Democrat

Memphis, Tennessee – Mayor Jim Strickland, Democrat

Baltimore, Maryland – Mayor Brandon Scott, Democrat

Little Rock, Arkansas – Mayor Frank Scott, Jr., Democrat

Cleveland, Ohio – Mayor Justin Bibb, Democrat

Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Mayor Cavalier Johnson, Democrat

Kansas City, Missouri – Mayor Quinton Lucas, Democrat

Pueblo, Colorado – Mayor Nick Gradisar, Democrat

Oakland, California – Mayor Sheng Thao, Democrat

San Bernardino, California – Mayor Helen Tran, Democrat

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Mayor Jim Kenney, Democrat

Atlanta, Georgia – Mayor Andre Dickens, Democrat

A List of America's Most Dangerous Cities and Towns Just Dropped. Here's What They Have in Common.

SB21, Bandit99 and duane like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I like to see the demographics of each area.

SB21, Bandit99 and duane like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Methinks a post hoc ergo propter hoc argument is being made here

[​IMG]

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

On the other hand, the 15 safest cities and towns in America, according to the analysis are:

Thousand Oaks, California

Fishers, Indiana

Pembroke Pines, Florida

Pearland, Texas

Gilbert, Arizona

Irvine, California

Coral Springs, Florida

Naperville, Illinois

Simi Valley, California

Carmel, Indiana

Surprise, Arizona

Plano, Texas

Elk Grove, California

McKinny, Texas

Temecula, California

MANY things changed from about 2016 on…

the catch and release system that SEEMS to be in places in many of the listed worst cities…

no punishment tends to encourage bad acting…

and WHERE the report comes from… I have LOST a lot of trust in university of late…

SB21 likes this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

While cause and effect aren't always true, Chelloveck, once the correlation reaches about 99 % you are a long ways towards reaching a conclusion that there is a cause and and effect. Something has changed when beating a man to death is now a happy sporting event to a group of teens.

Father of 3 killed in grocery store beating, 3 teens arrested

While it is not a scientific proof, in my 85 years, I have seen several areas destroyed by school bussing with the segregation effect after the bussing worse then before, seen whole areas go from middle class quiet communities to lawless slums, seen the collapse of the education system with the collapse extending across all the races.

I have seen the effects of the changes that began with Johnson, in racial relations, education, immigration. industrial and manufacturing, etc. It hasn't worked out quite as it was planned. I think that the old idea that if you are trapped in a hole, at least stop digging it deeper might be a good idea. I think it might be too late to do anything. I don't see how we can survive the millions of illegals from all over the world and the proposed solution of just legalizing them will not solve the problem. It is no longer just Mexico as some of the illegal groups crossing the border now have more from Africa and Asia than from Latin America. It is hard to justify the concept of refugee and the concept of the next border leading to safety when they come half way around the world, cross dozens of borders, and somehow seem to be able to afford airplane tickets and paying smugglers to bring them to the border.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
    jim2, sasquatch91, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Cause and effect? Chell finding a way to argue any point made.

sasquatch91, SB21 and duane like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Now that would be interesting! Plus, what are the mayors, Democrat or Republican of those 15 safest cities?

SB21 and duane like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

also who is the DA?

SB21 and duane like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Or give them the Covid cocktail

Zimmy and jim2 like this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

And here's me wondering upon
    So much for Luke 2:14. The Monkey seems to be populated with mean spirited Inhumane Grinches. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

[alllies][loco]

sasquatch91 and SB21 like this.
  12. john316

john316 Monkey+++

bussing

IS LIKE CUTTING OUT A CANCER

dividing it up

and replacing them all around the body

and calling it SUCCESS

jim2 and Kamp Krap like this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bussing cost the taxpayer, bussing lead to good schools lowering standards so it made the administration look good all the while it destroyed the government schools. Result no one got a good education

jim2 likes this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

It wasn't about education, it was all about equality! The same shitty education for all! Now the only kids that get a quality education are the ones in religious schools, private schools and homeschooled!

Cruisin Sloth, jim2 and OldDude49 like this.
  15. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

My brother was in 8th grade when desegregation and forced bussing started, He says he didn't learn another thing because they had to back up so far. Basically had to graduate with an 8th grade education.

jim2 likes this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Look at Cities like Portland OryGun, They have a Very Left Gov'ness, Ultra Left Attorney General, A Hard Core Anti Rights State Police force, A Ultra Lefty Anti Rights County Sheriff, A Progressive Ultra Left Mayor, Ultra Lefty D.A. and Ultra Lefty Legislature in the state house, as well as a ultra lefty city counsel, it's actually a wonder the rest of the state is mostly RED! Potland is an absolute shithole of the very worst kind, what was always a funky progressive little city that was quirky and fun has taken things to the extreme in every way posable, and it's all gone to shit, quite literally!! Illegalizing ALL drugs and homelessness really started this mess, then there were the Anti-ICE protests and then the 2016 election protests, then the George Floyd scam protests by BLM, and then the ANTIFA thugs showed up and added to the mess! The whole time, the state Gooberment funded and supported all of it, knowing full well the mess it would cause, but "They" offer the cure, to the tune of BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars, and NOTHING has actually changed for the better! Chell, you should really come and see it, it's amazing ( Not in any sort of good way) no, it's amazing to see how a once thriving, successful, little city could go from one of the best to one of the absolute WORST in just a few years!

jim2, Tempstar and Mountainman like this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Not only was I forced to pay taxes for shitty government schools, in order to have my boys educated properly I had to pay for their private education. They are all conservative working despite the liberal university attempt to brain wash them.

18. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

Dont feel like looking up stats, but im more afraid to go into the left leaning citys here in kansas. Lawrence, topeka, KC, wichita....all pretty sketchy.

jim2 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

"Bloody Bill" Anderson and William Quantrill agreed with you.

jim2 and sasquatch91 like this.
  20. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Pretty much any big city has or is going to shit. It used to be the blacks and poor expanded and turned it to a shithole with property crimes and assaults, but the demographic has changed and now we have these delusional freebie seeking entitled artsy-fartsy dumbass white people unraveling the fabric of the bigger cities way faster than Malik and Dai-shon and Leroy ever thought about, and they are set about doing it on purpose. Take Asheville, NC for example. When I was a teen and even a young man, it was great to drive the 2 hours there and enjoy the place, a totally cool city with lots to do. Now, it has gone artsy-fartsy and is full of a-holes who enjoy smelling their own farts, and worse is the fact that they are spreading into my beloved NC mountains with their Starbucks and yoga pants. My last motorcycle trip to the area 8 years ago made me think I had never been there. Art stores, Junk welded together and painted bright colors to pass for sculpture, homeless (?) begging at major intersections. The suburbs that didn't exist in my youth sprawled away from the city, and even into the once uninhabited serenity of peaceful green mountainscapes. Now tract housing abounds and McMansions adorn hillsides, rich people building "for the view" while ruining "the view" for everyone else. Boone, NC is another smaller city that is quickly following suit. It is the liberal wave engulfing cities, for they all need to go where they can be seen and heard by their like minded ilk. Once they have a foothold, they are free to spread their liberal disease into all corners and pave the way for BLM, Antifa, and all of the other misguided little factions running around these days.
    So be aware, if your town gets a Starbucks and 2 art galleries, it's time to move!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7