A Friday lark

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Aug 13, 2021.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Fellow travel roundabout the old Soviet. Makes interesting videos.

Follow a couple for a Friday lark...

(Moldova)

duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Wife and I and Family have done some of that, it's pretty fun actually, a lot more fun then visiting the rest of Europe with the hoards of Chinese taking selfies everywhere, Hell, you cannot get a decent hotel, eat at a decent place, or even take a nice photo without some god damn ch--- in the middle of it taking a god damn selfie! Moldova is crazy, you need to be careful, but if you know what to look for, and the right questions to ask, you can have a ton of fun on the cheap!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021
    duane likes this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

DKR, you could replace Moldova in the second you tube with Detroit or areas of any long time Democratic controlled city and no one would notice the difference other than different cultural graffiti painted ever where. Proves that corrupt politicians are not limited to Democrats or to USA.

Ura-Ki and DKR like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Actually, if you watch the background - I do - even in the big (former Soviet) cities, the streets are clean and nearly litter free on the main drags.

[​IMG]
    I worked the 94 oil spill near Usinsk.

Very messy, even today. The Greenies have no clue on how bad "the State" took care of the land....some of the most horribly polluted areas on earth are in Communist controlled (or former) areas.

But, yeah, you still need to watch your back.

duane, Brokor and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7