5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Sep 23, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse
    Corona Investigative Committee: Todd Callender – Lawyer (Disabled Rights Advocates) worked in the disability, health and life insurance industry for more than 20 years and focuses on the international convergence of biomedical, morbidity and mortality risks in the global legal context.

https://banned.video/watch?id=650e042976dd319a519f0fbd

Todd Callender – Marburg & Patented Human Beings – Corona Investigative Committee

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

5g frequencies are a combination of phones using multiple 4g channels and actual real 5g frequencies are old uhf analog tv channels.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I just finished watching that video. It's nuts. The video on rumble is easier to watch.

4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Zimmy, mysterymet and Kamp Krap like this.
  5. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

……yep nothing new in 5G except the tin foil.

Kamp Krap likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And even tin foil isn't really tin foil. That's because they know aluminum won't block the mind control rays...

SB21, Tempstar and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

We are victims of our own technology. The radio spectrum is a total mess despite the best efforts of the FCC at frequency coordination. Cheap (China mainly) transmitters emit radio frequencies on their intended frequency and spurious emissions on tens of other frequencies due to poor designs. Everyone has 2,4 and 5 ghz wireless routers, multi frequency cellular phones, OnStar, wireless cameras and doorbells, satellites, remote controls, water and electric meters, etc., and when poorly designed they interfere with other things on adjacent frequencies. Then there is the power line noise most often generated by aged equipment. The average person has no clue how much radio frequency energy they are exposed to on a daily basis and I have theorized for several years now that the rampant mental illness in this and other highly developed countries may be directly attributed to this bombardment of RF energy on the brain. There are multiple studies showing that the brain operates at many different frequencies, and even the Earth itself, as summarized by Nikola Tesla, has certain frequencies that it emits and responds to. Given these facts, it isn't a giant leap to surmise that RF, including 5G, may be directly responsible for the rise in wokeness, transgenderism, and Democrats. Not really zombies per se, but close enough.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm not suffering from any woke , tranny, democrat tendencies ,, other than the once being forced on us all ,,, but I have been wondering if it's having something to do with memory loss ,, I'm having times of not remembering as soon as I turn around. Not sure if it's that or just so much on my mind .

Tempstar likes this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I had an opinion on this but forgot what it was... Oh, yea! I worked around microwave and radar for 30 plus years and it hasn't effected my memory or whatever either. :rolleyes:

10. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Could just be a case of O.L.D like I suffer from.

SB21 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  11. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Bruce (BTPOST) may have had an opinion on this, his voice on RF issues is missed.

[​IMG]

Zimmy, mysterymet and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The military uses a frequency emitter to control crowds, it can cause an irritation that drives people away.
    DARPA has been working on this technology for a long time and discovered that certain frequencies of music to be irritating. Probably why some music makes it and some doesn't.
    About 2 years before covid I watched a video about nano particles and how they react to specific frequencies much like a magnet to iron fragments, only with specific origination.
    I am always being amazed with the tricks our phones can perform with certain apps, so the udea that a frequency being immitted much like an amber alert, to possibly could trigger something.

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's not just 5G that turns people into zombies = all the "G's" do that. The last several times I was on business travel to large cities everyone under 40 was staring into their smart phone and had no idea about some of the (then) amazing downtown areas they were walking through.

Zimmy and arleigh like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7