410/45l.c pistol round

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by hank2222, Mar 17, 2021.

1. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

For those who a 410/45.l.c pistol here a nasty little round for you to make up
    Now you going to lose a little bit of powder space but it worth it in the end

THIS IS A BELLY TO BELLY TYPE HAND LOAD NOT A 25 YARD TARGET LOAD OK PLUS THIS FOR SURVIVAL BAD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED ABD BREAK DOWN OF WHAT WE KNOW A CIVILIZATION WORLD .now that is out of the way

start with the following items
    a fast burning powder -5-grains
    Flat thin disc to seat if the powder
    Round ball
    Flat disc
    2-to 3 round buckshot balls
    Ftx style bullet in the nose
    Then sealed off with crafting glue to keep every thing in place
    Now I use mag tech 410 ga 2.3/4 inch brass shells for this load because of the saight line approach to reloading the shell it self
    Now this round is shedded type round in the person body and it good for close range belly to belt buckle type of shooting

Tully Mars and HK_User like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Two of those loaded into a stack-barrel belly gun and the card table is yours to keep.

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

In the past I used a 300 Win Brass for this round, that being 30 years or more. Used a Atlas Lath to trim the rim, thin the base and shorten the brass.
    Used brass base for the powder cap and another for the end cap.

If you like you can throw in a couple more brass bases at every junction of ball.

Unique was powder of choice, up to 6.5 grains in Ruger.

Gator 45/70 and hank2222 like this.
  4. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

My friend daughter had to shoot a guy she did not do the belly to belly it was at 4 yards and doctor asked what hit him the cop goes 410.ga shell loaded with a 45 colt bullet
    The cop goes it 2.3/0 in the morning and you run up someone at the a.t.m.it’s not going end well for person involved in the fight
    She was dropping off the night deposit for the bat she works at .she keep it a cross draw holster on her waist.what dad said it broken leg and took a chunk of the leg with it .
    I asked they where going to charge her he no but the guy is not going get out person in till l they are ready put him in the ground for good.he told this Texas he was out on parole from a another state .so goodbye for him
    Do know why it did make the news it because both are of colored type person

SB21, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Nothing new, for years and years there was only one honest paper in Houston, then Hearst Communications bought it out and things got worse.
    Knew of a shooting concerning aliens, naturalized, 3 guys did a auto burglary, got caught in process, Home owner wounded one, filled the back of their pickup with 30 cal rounds . No mention on the news. Home owner was never charged, perp lost leg.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think the 444 brass will work in the Rossi judge, Not sure about other 410 makes or models.
    I'm told in some 410's it will not work,Not even a firing pin strike?

hank2222 and HK_User like this.
  7. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I use mag tech 410 brass shells they seam to work best in all pistol we have

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7