1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

History Encyclopedias and Dictionaries 1924 Coleman Repair Catalog No. 27 2020-04-23

complete parts catalog of Coleman parts including hollow wire lamp plumbing

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

hot diggity submitted a new resource:

1924 Coleman Repair Catalog No. 27 - complete parts catalog of Coleman parts including hollow wire lamp plumbing

Read more about this resource...

GOG, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You must have read my mind HotDiggity,,, my stove started acting up about a week ago ,, the pressure knob won't cut of enough for the flame to go out and its leaking pressure out of the side where the little tip screws onto the tube. Just in time with this info,,, I was going to try and get started on this, this week. Thank you sir.

3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

What model stove are you working on? If it's a Coleman later than a Model 2 this catalog won't be much help.

SB21 likes this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It's a 413 G. According to the stamp on the tank ,,, it's a '77

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The tip on the tube from the tank ,,, it may be an orifice ,, but when lit,, it'll be blowing a little flame out the side around the threads. And the knob will not shut completely off. I've been needing to do a good thorough cleaning and maintenance. So as soon as I get back to some internet,, I'll download your info. I may try and do it on my phone as well just to try and read up a little on it.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Whoops. I did download it to my phone. And it's for Lamps. I missed that part,,, but I'll read up on it as it could help with some of the inner workings and concepts. Thanks for the help.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7