11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 22, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

young bushiness exec here...??? I gotta give him a little respect for this... kid ain't no fool IMHO...

[​IMG]

The woke white parents of an adopted 11-year-old black child were shocked to discover that he had made over a thousand dollars selling ‘n-word passes’ to white kids at school.

A woman going by the name of ‘Mortified Mom’ told Slate that she and her husband, who are both white, adopted a 5-year-old girl called Taylor and an infant boy called Martin. The children, who are both black, are now 11 and 16-years-old.

The mother relates how “we’ve done our best to have honest, age-appropriate discussions on race, our privilege, and how messed up the systematic oppression and racism in our country is.”

Apparently, they failed.

Being the budding entrepreneur that he is, 11-year-old Martin devised an ingenious revenue-generating scheme – he would sell ‘n word passes’ to his fellow middle school students for $25-$50 a pop.

Unfortunately for Martin, his money making venture was rumbled when he tried to sell one of the passes to his sister’s friend, prompting his sister to grass him up to his parents.

“My husband and I are shocked and angry, and we don’t know what to do,” said the anguished foster mom. “Martin’s actions must have made his fellow Black classmates upset and uncomfortable, and I feel like a horrible mother and person.”

After the mom asked for advice on how to punish the child, respondents to the article suggested that the kid needs a “black man in his life” and that the money should be donated to Black Lives Matter or another “anti-racist” organization.

“That’s one way to redpill a child before high school: hand over his hard-earned money to undeserving Marxist criminals and rioters in the name fighting his own oppression,” comments Censored.tv.

11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and UncleMorgan like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Give that little entrepreneur a scholarship to a good business college when he gets older. He understands the market lol!

3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Thumbs up for the black kid! That's free-market Capitalism at it's very best.

He sure hit the price point perfectly.

Why should he stop now?

He should buy a faster copier and go National...

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I need details for the "N-PASS" so I can order a few for my self, just in case!

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

A fool and his money are soon parted.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

TBH I suspect a master class troll wrote that to screw with the readers of Slate, but it definitely put a laugh on my face today.

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Words are free ,, no one has a monopoly on words. I can respect his ingenuity,,, and i agree with what RunsWithDogs said,,, but I've got better uses for my money.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Proof that liberal indoctrination BS doesn't always work.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm sure a white pass would go over just spiffy?

Oddcaliber likes this.
  10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

So what did he do with the money? 1K is hard to hide.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7