“I have the solution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 26, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Self explanatory I reckon... just watch the video?

Dr. Baker is a professor of pediatrics and of molecular virology and microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Previously, she was head of the section of infectious diseases in the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine for 25 years. More than that, she’s the chair of the national CDC advisory committee on immunization practices in the USA (source).

She also wants to get rid of the whites in the USA. May history remembers her famous words at a CDC meeting in 2017. She also used to work for the Gates Foundation. In the background, and through the rest of her presentation, you can see the other “panellists” nodding their heads in agreement.

“I have the solution…Vaccine refusers… We will just get rid of the whites.” — The Most Beautiful World

duane likes this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Can you imagine the up roar if a speaker in a national forum said the solution to the problem is to just get rid of the blacks. You wouldn't be able to buy tar and feathers with in 100 miles and all the rail fences would be gone. The new national motto is either The best government money can buy, or from now on all facts are based on Selective Perception. I only hope the system continues to limp along until I die. Most of my children and their age group and under have bought the Kool Aide, are drinking it and tell me it won't happen this time. It would seem that that looking at the official government channels, many have already been converted to political opinion resource, history, climate change, civil rights, thought control, etc. The entrenched bureaucracy was able to both threaten to impeach Trump and limit many of his desired changes.

If the answer is as Nasty Nancy proclaimed, pass the 3 to 6 Trillion bill for the children, racial equality, protecting the low income and helping the poor, including the illegals, as it is the right thing to do and ignore the costs. Lets look at the costs:

US National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events

The national debt didn't exceed 1 Trillion until Regan and has went up to 28.5 Trillion today with an additional 3.5 Trillion or more added in the next few months, it could become a problem. Pardon my hijack, but it isn't just one problem and no logical solutions have been shown to exist in ending the run a way expenditures.

Bandit99 and Idahoser like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

errr...perhaps I need to have my eyes checked but isn't she also white?

LOL! Boy-oh-boy, if she was a on the Right the Leftist media would strip and crucify her and probably then demand she be drawn and quartered.

But, here I sit, a Rightist, and even though I don't want to see or even admit it, I can see that would be taking what she said out of context. Geez, why is that? Why do Right thinking people seem to based their opinions on logic while Leftists simply on knee-jerk emotions or, closer to the truth, illogic, desires, and pure lies.

Sometimes I think many people of this country have lived too well for far too long and have lost touch with reality. Perhaps an author I read long ago said it better, "America...where even the poor are fat." Yes, I think a good dose of reality would do people of the Left a world of good.

EDIT: I think it was John Updike in 'The Coup'...it has stuck with me over the years as I traveled abroad and saw how the rest of the world lives, read it long ago, great read even though it is far down on the list of his best.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    techsar and Altoidfishfins like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"Times are changin', now the poor get fat"
    Elton John - The Bitch is Back

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Also, Dinesh D'Souza 15 or so years ago.

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I don't think that the D'Souzaphone has had many original thoughts...I suspect that he may have merely plagiarised the song lyrics which were published and performed much earlier.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's a pretty stupid thing to say since during the whole time of the vaccine roll out the race demographic with the lowest rates of vaccination are "African Americans" and I don't blame them. Because they have been intentionally maliciously experimented on by the government with vaccines at least 2 times, that we know about.

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Just confirmation that they just want us all DEAD.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7