Tin Foil Hat

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by ghostrider, Jan 14, 2006.

1. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

http://www.stopabductions.com/

JON LOCKE,
    ALIEN ABDUCTEE

"Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society. My life is better than ever before. Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity."
    - Jon Locke

THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET STOPS ALIENS FROM ABDUCTING HUMANS. IT'S A TESTED DEVICE THAT WORKS.

THIS WEBSITE TELLS YOU HOW TO MAKE A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET, THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS

The thought screen helmet blocks telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only two failures from standard thought screen helmets have been reported since 1998. A third failure in 2005 was from a cloth helmet with a smaller square area of Velostat and a Velcro strap which was easily removed by an alien hybrid.

Adults and children all over America, all over Australia, in Canada, the United Kingdom, and in the Republic of South Africa are wearing thought screen helmets to stop alien abductions. Many former abudctees have been wearing thought screen helmets successfully since 1999.

Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making effective helmets.

You can make a thought screen helmet for $35 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

For photos of other types of thought screens go to Aliens and Children, the sister site, in the links section.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

It has worked for me depending on the sun spots GR....
    I really don't know if I'm an abductee, drunk, or just out of my mind

sometimes I want

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So far, my collander has worked well. I only use it when on the computer, and the effects seem to stay with me all day. Maybe if I use this stuff to line the collander, it will afford an extra measure of protection, sorta like double condoms? :?:

4. ghostrider

Probably depends on wavelength and the size of the holes in your collander.

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The "truth" is out there..............

I wait........................ [tf] [tinfoil101]

I think I shall cover my hardhat with tinfoil, then I will be safe at work.

6. ghostrider

:shock:

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:eek:

8. melbo

I knew that hanging sentence would raise questions....

should have fiished it with:
    most times I don't.

9. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I ain't buying that shit. Then I'd need one helmet for aliens and one for the gobernment. I want one that does it all baby!

10. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'll just keep the space between my ears empty so theres nothing there for them to read or controle. That should be pretty easy anyhow. [afro]

11. ghostrider

12. ghostrider

Alien Nation: Louis Farrakhan, phone home

By Damon Hodge (damon.hodge@vegas.com)

Photo illustration by Lynne Adamson

Louis Farrakhan's detractors have long thought the controversial Nation of Islam leader was from another planet, dismissing his anti-Semitic, the black-man-is-god, the-white-man-is-the-devil rants as the mumblings of a loon.

One thing's certain: Farrakhan believes that something is out there.

In 1995, Farrakhan claimed he'd been abducted by aliens and that he communicates with late Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad who, as you read this, is orbiting Earth in a giant spaceship.

And Farrakhan isn't alone in his belief in unidentified flying objects and sky-walking extraterrestrials. The Nation believes, too, and Elijah Muhammad often spoke of their importance to the black separatist faith.

Unfortunately, members of the local Nation of Islam mosque, Muhammad Mosque 75, weren't so effusive, failing to return calls for comment. An official with the Final Call, the Nation of Islam's Chicago-based newspaper, suggested perusing the writings of Mother Tynetta Muhammad, Elijah's widow.

So we did.

Tynetta Muhammad is a numerologist, though not the most dependable: She predicted that 2001 would be the Year of the End--Armagedden, the Apocalypse, the Big Finito.

Wrong.

Hey, to err is human. But to destroy white America, she says, well, that's what the aliens have come to do. Their existence, she argues, is the white man's penance for his sins against black people. Back in 1989 she, Nation of Islam minister Jabril Muhammad and the late Final
    Call Editor-in-Chief Abdul Wali Muhammad attended a conference on UFO conspiracy, accusing former President Jimmy Carter of masterminding
    a cover-up.

"The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that Allah would give them (whites) a peep into the heavens, and now He uses white counter-revolutionaries to make the same claims concerning life beyond Earth and advanced life living above the Earth, as the Messenger taught us of since the 1930s," his widow was quoted as saying in the Final Call.

In writings, she uses numerology to tie together solar eclipses, UFO sightings and the Sept. 11 bombings.

"... Nor was it an accident that once again during the tragic events that destroyed the Twin Towers at The World Trade Center in New York City, that another group of video cameras recorded the sighting of two or more silvery metallic objects at the site of the horrific explosion occurring on the 11th of September," she wrote.

Robert Muhammad, another Nation of Islam follower, takes it a step further, recounting in Final Call the events of Feb. 25, 1942, the day author Timothy Good said in his book, "Above Top Secret, The Worldwide U.F.O. Cover-up," that a large UFO and a 15-ship fleet of smaller ones flew over Los Angeles.

According to the book, the mothership reportedly hovered over the city, deflecting military anti-aircraft missiles.

Muhammad writes that Master Fard Muhammad (creator of the Nation of Islam) taught of a "giant wheel-like plane that contained 1,500 smaller planes built by the finest brains." The planes possessed technology beyond human scientific development and were made to destroy Satan's--i.e., the white man's--world.

So next time you hear Farrakhan going off on an otherworldly tangent, don't alienate him. He's already been there.

13. ghostrider

Thought screen hats

The first real thought screens were made by Michael Menkin in 1998 and sent to people who were being abducted by aliens for testing. Successful thought screens were developed in 1999 using 3M Velostat as shielding material.

As of 2005 Michael Menkin made and sent over 80 thought screens to people all over the world. All funding is from his own money. It takes almost four hours to make a thought screen helmet and over two hours to make a thought screen baseball cap or other type of thought screen hat.

Thoughts screens have successfully stopped four kinds of aliens from abducting humans.

The praying mantis-like aliens.
    Servants of the mantis-like aliens who are popularly referred to as grays.
    Snake-skinned aliens popularly referred to as reptilians.
    "Meek-Moks" which refers to the sound these aliens make while speaking.
    Thought screens work by stopping telepathic communication and mental control between aliens and humans. When the aliens can't communicate, they can't take their victims.

Several types of thought screens are shown on this page. For instructions, required tools and materials used for making thought screens, see stopabductions.com. The website will be updated with directions for making thought screens from baseball caps, gardener's hats, hard hat liners, and other types of hats. More sources for materials will also be added.

Stopabductions.com is a public service, non-profit web site. There is nothing for sale on stopabductions.com. Michael Menkin has no relationship with any sources he recommends.

14. ghostrider

Are you an alien abductee?
    58 common indicators of UFO encounters or abductions by alien beings

Ask yourself if you . . .
    Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
    Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
    Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
    Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
    Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
    Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
    Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
    Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
    Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
    Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
    Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
    Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
    Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
    Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
    For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
    Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
    Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
    Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
    Have strong reaction to cover of Communion" or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
    Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
    Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
    Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
    Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
    Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
    Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
    Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
    Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
    Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
    Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
    Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
    Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
    Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
    Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
    Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
    Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
    Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
    Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
    Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
    Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
    Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
    Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
    Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
    Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
    Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
    Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
    Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
    Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
    Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.
    Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
    Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
    Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
    Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
    Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
    Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
    Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
    Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
    Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
    Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.

15. melbo

GR, the above post explains alot for those who imbibe... It's not the alcohol, it's the aliens!

16. melbo

17. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"We can not offer refunds of DefendAir Radio Shield"

Hmm, wonder why? [loco]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7