The Pistol That Can Defeat An Army

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

“Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” The Spartans at Thermopylae knew this. The fighting Jews of Masada knew this, when every man, woman and child died rather than submit to Roman tyranny. The Texans who died at the Alamo knew this. The frozen patriots of Valley Forge knew this. The “expendable men” of Bataan and Corregidor knew this. If there is one lesson of Hitlerism and the Holocaust, it is that free men, if they wish to remain free, must resist would-be tyrants at the first opportunity and at every opportunity. Remember that whether they the come as conquerors or elected officials, the men who secretly wish to be your murderers must first convince you that you must accept them as your masters. Free men and women must not wait until they are “selected”, divided and herded into Warsaw Ghettos, there to finally fight desperately, almost without weapons, and die outnumbered. The tyrant must be met at the door when he appears. At your door, or mine, wherever he shows his bloody appetite. He must be met by the pistol which can defeat an army. He must be met at every door, for in truth we outnumber him and his henchmen. It matters not whether they call themselves Communists or Nazis or something else. It matters not what flag they fly, nor what uniform they wear. It matters not what excuses they give for stealing your liberty, your property or your life. “By their works ye shall know them.”-Winston Churchill

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Excellent

3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Excellent statement.

Too bad the English population hasn't listened as they are dis-armed.

Brokor likes this.
  4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

So true. Again with the apathy. Someone once said, Ask not what your country can do for you, rather what can you do for your country.

Today it is: Ask not what your country can do for you, rather how much money can you lay aside for greedy politicians that want to disarm you and make you nothing more than base educated slaves.

Look at all the anti-war rallies. See them spitting on Vets past, on handicapped Soldiers, on the flag. See them burning the flag and cursing the country. See idiots run amuck.

Look at when a big plane lands and Soldiers come down to crowds chanting and hollering. Who are the crowds? Well, 1/3 of them are the families of those men and women who are proud of their service and welcome them home with open arms. The other 2/3 are made up loosely of different anti-war factions that have through non-education started blaming the Soldiers for wars instead of the politicians that start them.

Look at that last departure from the plane. That Soldier that won't be seeing his family again until they meet in heaven. See how his buddies cry, though military psychos they are. What type of psycho sheds tears for a fallen friend? See the families of the dead Soldier weep for him. Why do they weep for someone who 'brutally' killed innocent Iraqis or whomever we fight? They weep because they know that there is more character in the one who is draped by the flag, than the entire ensemble of leftist idiots that boo and hiss each surviving Soldier.

It is easy to point fingers and blame on people who are only doing their jobs and carrying out a deep belief that they will give their lives for you, even though you are a hateful little moron that is too lazy to go find the real reason we are at war. No the little leftist will blame all the ones who protected him or her while they slept. 'We don't care if you are a Vietnam Vet, you are also responsible for Iraq.' 'You, Soldier whats-your-name. You should remove our troops from Iraq.' 'Soldier boy, we're not voting for you anymore.' Oh wait, that's right. It wasn't some lone Soldier that said, 'Hey, let's go kick Iraq in the teeth.' I seem to recall that it was an American people that elected an official to office and that official said let's go to Iraq.

So in the end you have anger that is pointed at the wrong people and this will not solve anything except for give the Soldier a lot of hassle that he neither wants nor deserves. The anti-war idiots forget one simple thing. It is they who also called for this war and they are taking the 'fight' to the wrong people. By this equation, they will never see any action done on their behalf in the near future. They are blaming the wrong people. Apathy will get you into big screwups.

'And that's all I have to say about that.'

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, I certainly will not argue that the average soldier is brave and worth the praise and respect that he/she deserves. And I will not argue that it seemingly is a worthwhile effort in the middle east. But that is about as far as I can go. I am an American Soldier, and I know that I can make a difference by holding true to my oaths, supporting and defending the constitution, and by performing all my duties. I do not, however have the luxury of speaking about the political aspect of the war, or speak out against my chain of command. But I can tell you that if I were a civilian again...well, things would be different. I like to think that I am making small, positive changes from INSIDE the machine. Remember that the Nazi's were not all crazed, hate-filled evil monsters. The average soldier in Germany had a family, dreams, and hopes that the world would be a better place. Yet, how does history remember the Nazi Soldier? Remember that. Hitler and his higher echelon planned out the execution of Jews and Blacks, and nobody ever questions WHY. But a closer look at their occult background (the Thule Society for example) will reveal a twisted plot which includes "spiritual advisors" to the Fuhrer, who prophesied of days to come when the "evil" Jews and Blacks would end up at the heart of social decay, and that they would be used for their own selfish, petty reasons to bring about the downfall of society. Think on that as you choose...but even a maniac like Hitler believed that he was saving the world. And history repeats itself.-- I do not believe that we pay enough creedence to Stalin, who massacred 30 million people brutally, and emboldening the Communist Empire for the rest of time. We ignore the 10 million of his own people he mercilessly allowed to starve to death by shipping them to Siberia after exporting their grain for profit. And our own media at the time SUPPORTED Stalin, heralding him as a hero. Franklin D. Roosevelt even called Stalin a friend. My own research has found that FDR had many friends.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7